Palestinian PM Fayyad hospitalised in US: Report
Ramallah: Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has been hospitalised after suffering a cardiac event during a private visit to the
United States, his office said.
Fayyad was taken to the Seton medical centre in Austin on Sunday after complaining of "severe pains in the chest," the premier`s office in Ramallah said in a statement yesterday.
He underwent a cardiac catheterisation yesterday,
which revealed that the "coronary artery was blocked," the
statement said, adding a procedure was performed to unblock
Fayyad "is doing well and may leave the hospital in
the next two days", his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?