Palestinian PM Fayyad hospitalised in US: Report
Ramallah: Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has been hospitalised after suffering a cardiac event during a private visit to the
United States, his office said.
Fayyad was taken to the Seton medical centre in Austin on Sunday after complaining of "severe pains in the chest," the premier`s office in Ramallah said in a statement yesterday.
He underwent a cardiac catheterisation yesterday,
which revealed that the "coronary artery was blocked," the
statement said, adding a procedure was performed to unblock
Fayyad "is doing well and may leave the hospital in
the next two days", his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love