Palestinian PM Fayyad hospitalised in US: Report
Ramallah: Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has been hospitalised after suffering a cardiac event during a private visit to the
United States, his office said.
Fayyad was taken to the Seton medical centre in Austin on Sunday after complaining of "severe pains in the chest," the premier`s office in Ramallah said in a statement yesterday.
He underwent a cardiac catheterisation yesterday,
which revealed that the "coronary artery was blocked," the
statement said, adding a procedure was performed to unblock
Fayyad "is doing well and may leave the hospital in
the next two days", his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief