Palestinian PM Fayyad hospitalised in US: Report
Ramallah: Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has been hospitalised after suffering a cardiac event during a private visit to the
United States, his office said.
Fayyad was taken to the Seton medical centre in Austin on Sunday after complaining of "severe pains in the chest," the premier`s office in Ramallah said in a statement yesterday.
He underwent a cardiac catheterisation yesterday,
which revealed that the "coronary artery was blocked," the
statement said, adding a procedure was performed to unblock
Fayyad "is doing well and may leave the hospital in
the next two days", his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’