Papua New Guinea: Boy gang raped by 10 women
Sydney: A 17-year-old boy was gang raped by 10 women in Papua New Guinea.
Teddy Tei, Southern Highlands Province police commander, said the knife wielding gang of women attacked the schoolboy just outside the provincial centre of Mendi on Friday.
"This is a serious matter and police are trying to identify who these animals are. More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying.
Tei said he feared the women may have infected the young man with HIV/AIDs.
"HIV/AIDs is a problem in PNG and I am concerned the women might be infected. I always warn the women to be careful at night but I am now warning the men too,” Tei said.
"Police are investigating but it is not clear why the attack happened," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical