Papua New Guinea: Boy gang raped by 10 women
Sydney: A 17-year-old boy was gang raped by 10 women in Papua New Guinea.
Teddy Tei, Southern Highlands Province police commander, said the knife wielding gang of women attacked the schoolboy just outside the provincial centre of Mendi on Friday.
"This is a serious matter and police are trying to identify who these animals are. More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying.
Tei said he feared the women may have infected the young man with HIV/AIDs.
"HIV/AIDs is a problem in PNG and I am concerned the women might be infected. I always warn the women to be careful at night but I am now warning the men too,” Tei said.
"Police are investigating but it is not clear why the attack happened," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers