‘Paranoid Putin has every meal tested for poison`
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin has all of his dishes tested for poison by a medically-qualified professional sampler, according to a report.
Gilles Bragard, founder of an elite group of chefs who cook for the world’s most powerful men and women, revealed that Putin used to make sure every dish he is served is completely safe to eat.
“Tasters still exist, but only in the Kremlin, where a doctor checks every dish with the chef,” the Daily Mail quoted Bragard, as saying.
Bragard also revealed that American presidents often liked their food ‘security cleared’ before eating.
These included George Bush, who had two former FBI agents taste every one of his dishes during a trip to London.
According to the report, American leaders are particularly suspicious of non-US food.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is, for example, said to have ‘got rid of the French chef when she arrived at the White House because she found his cuisine too rich.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming