‘Paranoid Putin has every meal tested for poison`
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin has all of his dishes tested for poison by a medically-qualified professional sampler, according to a report.
Gilles Bragard, founder of an elite group of chefs who cook for the world’s most powerful men and women, revealed that Putin used to make sure every dish he is served is completely safe to eat.
“Tasters still exist, but only in the Kremlin, where a doctor checks every dish with the chef,” the Daily Mail quoted Bragard, as saying.
Bragard also revealed that American presidents often liked their food ‘security cleared’ before eating.
These included George Bush, who had two former FBI agents taste every one of his dishes during a trip to London.
According to the report, American leaders are particularly suspicious of non-US food.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is, for example, said to have ‘got rid of the French chef when she arrived at the White House because she found his cuisine too rich.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state