Parked sedan rolls into Malaysian PM`s car
Kuala Lumpur: A parked sedan rolled into the Malaysian premier`s official car at parliament on Wednesday, but the Prime Minister was not hurt, an official said.
Prime Minister Najib Razak was on his way to Parliament when a car temporarily parked at the guard house at the compound`s entrance rolled back and hit his Proton Perdana, a spokesman said.
The Volvo`s driver had forgotten to engage the handbrake while he got out to get a security pass to enter parliament, he said.
"The car is slightly damaged. PM not hurt," the spokesman said in a text message.
Kuala Lumpur police chief Mohmad Salleh was quoted by the official Bernama news agency as saying that authorities investigated the man, who is in his 20s, but the probe did not reveal any criminal intention.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket