Partial evacuation under way at Heathrow Airport
London: British police say a terminal at
London`s Heathrow Airport has been partially evacuated due to
a security alert.
Police said it started evacuating Terminal 5 at
Heathrow Europe`s busiest airport at around 12:50 pm (1250
GMT) today. The police declined to comment on what prompted
the security alert.
Heathrow Airport confirmed on the airport`s Twitter
feed that the departures area of Terminal 5 has been partially
evacuated and that passengers will not be allowed to enter.
Terminal 5 is used exclusively by British Airways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi