Passenger train derails in China
Beijing: One coach of a passenger train derailed between cities of Changyang and Yichang in central China`s Hubei Province this morning, local railways authorities said.
No casualties were reported. All passengers have been evacuated, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
One compartment of the train en route from Chengdu, capital of southwest China`s Sichuan Province, to Changsha, capital of central China`s Hunan Province, ran off the line at about 7:10 a.M. Local time, it said.
Railway authorities have launched an emergency response to the accident.
Cause of the accident is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress