Path to Iran nuke warhead 2-4 months: Think tank
Vienna: A think tank that often briefs Congress and other branches of the US government on Iran`s nuclear program says Tehran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to arm a nuclear warhead within two to four months.
But the Institute for Science and International Security says it would need "many additional months" to make a prototype bomb for underground testing and even longer to make a missile warhead.
The ISIS report was made available to The Associated Press ahead of publication today.
Iran denies any interest in nuclear weapons saying its atomic activities are purely for generating power and scientific and medical uses.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last month told the UN General Assembly that the world has until next summer to stop Iran before it can build a nuclear bomb.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi