Path to Iran nuke warhead 2-4 months: Think tank
Vienna: A think tank that often briefs Congress and other branches of the US government on Iran`s nuclear program says Tehran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to arm a nuclear warhead within two to four months.
But the Institute for Science and International Security says it would need "many additional months" to make a prototype bomb for underground testing and even longer to make a missile warhead.
The ISIS report was made available to The Associated Press ahead of publication today.
Iran denies any interest in nuclear weapons saying its atomic activities are purely for generating power and scientific and medical uses.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last month told the UN General Assembly that the world has until next summer to stop Iran before it can build a nuclear bomb.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`