Patient detained for assaulting pregnant nurse
IANS | Last Updated: Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 16:58
Beijing: A patient was detained for beating a pregnant nurse after an argument at a hospital in China`s Hangzhou city, police said Sunday.
The patient went to see a doctor Thursday and quarrelled with the 10-week pregnant nurse, Xinhua reported.
First Published: Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 16:58
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid