Pentagon for closer military ties with India
Washington: The Pentagon has said it wants to develop closer military ties with India including sales of arms.
"We hope to strengthen our relationship on the military front with the Indians, to include arms sales. We`ve been very clear about that.
"On the issue of export technology transfers is one that we are working through in particular," Pentagon Press Secretary George Little told reporters at a news conference yesterday.
Responding to a question on arms sales to India, Little said the US is looking to develop closer ties in this field.
On Pakistan, Little said the ties between the two countries have settled down.
"We can continue to cooperate closely with our Pakistani partners," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video