Peru seizes one tonne of cocaine
Lima: Peruvian Police have seized nearly one tonne of cocaine and arrested four drug traffickers.
The accused were nabbed in Lima Saturday, Xinhua quoted Interior Minister Wilfredo Pedraza as saying. A total of 877 packets of cocaine weighing 994 kg were seized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16