Philandering Chinese official dismissed
Beijing: A senior official in a Chinese company has been sacked following public accusations by a woman who said she was forced into a sexual realtionship for over a decade.
The man was identified as general manager of an industrial company in Shuangcheng in northeast China, People`s Daily reported Wednesday.
Investigators have not heard from Wang Dechun, a former television host whose online accusations against the man made headlines, it said.
Wang first posted her accusations and a photo of her press card Nov 23.
Wang told a paper that the man forced her to have sex in a car after a dinner date when she was drunk.
She said he made an audio recording of the rendezvous and threatened to make it public if she ended their encounters.
Her husband divorced her in 2005 after discovering her relationship with Sun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports