Philandering Chinese official dismissed
Beijing: A senior official in a Chinese company has been sacked following public accusations by a woman who said she was forced into a sexual realtionship for over a decade.
The man was identified as general manager of an industrial company in Shuangcheng in northeast China, People`s Daily reported Wednesday.
Investigators have not heard from Wang Dechun, a former television host whose online accusations against the man made headlines, it said.
Wang first posted her accusations and a photo of her press card Nov 23.
Wang told a paper that the man forced her to have sex in a car after a dinner date when she was drunk.
She said he made an audio recording of the rendezvous and threatened to make it public if she ended their encounters.
Her husband divorced her in 2005 after discovering her relationship with Sun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket