Philandering Chinese official dismissed
Beijing: A senior official in a Chinese company has been sacked following public accusations by a woman who said she was forced into a sexual realtionship for over a decade.
The man was identified as general manager of an industrial company in Shuangcheng in northeast China, People`s Daily reported Wednesday.
Investigators have not heard from Wang Dechun, a former television host whose online accusations against the man made headlines, it said.
Wang first posted her accusations and a photo of her press card Nov 23.
Wang told a paper that the man forced her to have sex in a car after a dinner date when she was drunk.
She said he made an audio recording of the rendezvous and threatened to make it public if she ended their encounters.
Her husband divorced her in 2005 after discovering her relationship with Sun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen