Philandering Chinese official dismissed
Beijing: A senior official in a Chinese company has been sacked following public accusations by a woman who said she was forced into a sexual realtionship for over a decade.
The man was identified as general manager of an industrial company in Shuangcheng in northeast China, People`s Daily reported Wednesday.
Investigators have not heard from Wang Dechun, a former television host whose online accusations against the man made headlines, it said.
Wang first posted her accusations and a photo of her press card Nov 23.
Wang told a paper that the man forced her to have sex in a car after a dinner date when she was drunk.
She said he made an audio recording of the rendezvous and threatened to make it public if she ended their encounters.
Her husband divorced her in 2005 after discovering her relationship with Sun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security