Philandering Chinese official dismissed
Beijing: A senior official in a Chinese company has been sacked following public accusations by a woman who said she was forced into a sexual realtionship for over a decade.
The man was identified as general manager of an industrial company in Shuangcheng in northeast China, People`s Daily reported Wednesday.
Investigators have not heard from Wang Dechun, a former television host whose online accusations against the man made headlines, it said.
Wang first posted her accusations and a photo of her press card Nov 23.
Wang told a paper that the man forced her to have sex in a car after a dinner date when she was drunk.
She said he made an audio recording of the rendezvous and threatened to make it public if she ended their encounters.
Her husband divorced her in 2005 after discovering her relationship with Sun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31