Philippine Airlines avoiding N Korean rocket path
Manila: Philippine Airlines says it will
change the flight paths of several planes to avoid a rocket
North Korea is expected to launch sometime in the next week.
The Philippine flag-carrier said Monday that a dozen of
its flights from the United States, Japan and South Korea will
fly safely away from the rocket`s possible path to protect its
passengers. The airline says there are no plans to cancel any
North Korea says it is launching a satellite between
Thursday and April 16. It denies claims by the US, Philippines
and other countries that the launch is intended to test
long-range missile technology.
Philippine officials have declared a no-fly zone and
urged ships and fishing boats to avoid northeastern
territorial waters where rocket debris may fall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why