Photo of Hugo Chavez`s daughter with actor causes sensation
Caracas: Maria Chavez, the daughter of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez, has caused a sensation in the media here due to a photograph showing her with soap opera actor Manuel "Coco" Sosa.
The 30-year-old woman posted the photo on Twitter and attached a caption saying "With alllll our love. We love you."
The photo shows Maria Chavez and Sosa, the leading man on several soap operas on Venezuelan TV, smiling and looking at the camera.
Several Venezuelan media outlets immediately searched the photo archives and found several other recent shots of the pair, for instance together by the casket of the late president last month and at the ceremony at which Nicolas Maduro took over as his successor.
Sosa, also 30, has starred in the television series "Mi gorda bella," "Que buena se puso Lola" and "Amor a palos", among others, all of them broadcast by the National Radio Caracas Television, or RCTV, network, from whose theatrical academy he graduated as an actor.
In May 2009, Hugo Chavez presented Chilean physician Pablo Sepulveda Allende, the grandson of the late president Salvador Allende, as the "companion" of his daughter Maria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video