Photo of Hugo Chavez`s daughter with actor causes sensation
Caracas: Maria Chavez, the daughter of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez, has caused a sensation in the media here due to a photograph showing her with soap opera actor Manuel "Coco" Sosa.
The 30-year-old woman posted the photo on Twitter and attached a caption saying "With alllll our love. We love you."
The photo shows Maria Chavez and Sosa, the leading man on several soap operas on Venezuelan TV, smiling and looking at the camera.
Several Venezuelan media outlets immediately searched the photo archives and found several other recent shots of the pair, for instance together by the casket of the late president last month and at the ceremony at which Nicolas Maduro took over as his successor.
Sosa, also 30, has starred in the television series "Mi gorda bella," "Que buena se puso Lola" and "Amor a palos", among others, all of them broadcast by the National Radio Caracas Television, or RCTV, network, from whose theatrical academy he graduated as an actor.
In May 2009, Hugo Chavez presented Chilean physician Pablo Sepulveda Allende, the grandson of the late president Salvador Allende, as the "companion" of his daughter Maria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?