Photo of Hugo Chavez`s daughter with actor causes sensation
Caracas: Maria Chavez, the daughter of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez, has caused a sensation in the media here due to a photograph showing her with soap opera actor Manuel "Coco" Sosa.
The 30-year-old woman posted the photo on Twitter and attached a caption saying "With alllll our love. We love you."
The photo shows Maria Chavez and Sosa, the leading man on several soap operas on Venezuelan TV, smiling and looking at the camera.
Several Venezuelan media outlets immediately searched the photo archives and found several other recent shots of the pair, for instance together by the casket of the late president last month and at the ceremony at which Nicolas Maduro took over as his successor.
Sosa, also 30, has starred in the television series "Mi gorda bella," "Que buena se puso Lola" and "Amor a palos", among others, all of them broadcast by the National Radio Caracas Television, or RCTV, network, from whose theatrical academy he graduated as an actor.
In May 2009, Hugo Chavez presented Chilean physician Pablo Sepulveda Allende, the grandson of the late president Salvador Allende, as the "companion" of his daughter Maria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam