‘Pilot errors resulted in 2009 Air France crash’
Le Bourget, France: French investigators describe a string of unexplained pilot errors and unreliable equipment in a report on the 2009 crash of an Air France plane in the Atlantic.
Based on its probe into the crash so far, the French air accident investigation agency is recommending mandatory training for all pilots to help them fly planes manually and handle a high-altitude stall.
The BEA agency released a summary of its latest findings Friday into the crash of Flight 447, the worst crash in Air France`s history. All 228 people aboard were killed.
The summary says the crew`s least-experienced pilot struggled to come out of an aerodynamic stall that was dooming the flight.
The BEA will release a fuller report later on Friday, based on cockpit voice and data recorders retrieved from the ocean depths in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday