`Pilot was not in cockpit when Air France crashed`
London: The pilot of the Air France flight that crashed into the Atlantic Ocean nearly two years ago was not in the cockpit when the plane ran into trouble.
Leading German news magazine Der Spiegel quoted an expert as saying that captain Marc Dubois, 58, could be heard on the black box recordings rushing into the cockpit when the plane encountered bad weather.
“He gave both co-pilots instructions on how to save the plane,” the expert, who was not named, told the magazine.
According to the Daily Mail, the plane wreckage was found in April, about 1,000 kilometres off the northeast coast of Brazil.
The first sealed ``black box`` recovered from 3,900ft under the ocean revealed flight data. The second of the two sealed black box voice recorders recovered from wreckage of the plane revealed conversations from within the pilot’s cabin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic