PLA for stronger Chinese military
Beijing: China`s People`s Liberation Army on Sunday called for better implementation of the country`s ambition for a strong military.
A circular from the PLA`s General Political Department urged enhanced construction of a political environment within the military via mobilising officers and soldiers` enthusiasm for building a strong military.
China`s ambition for a strong military works as a guideline for the country`s defence and military modernisation, Xinhua quoted the circular as saying.
It said that troops should strictly follow the leadership of the Communist Party of China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert