‘Plane carrying 8 missing in southern Chile’
Santiago: An ambulance plane carrying eight
people went missing on a route in southern Chile on Thursday,
The plane, a twin-turboprop Beechcraft 300, declared an
emergency two hours into its flight from the southern city of
Punta Arenas to Santiago, said civil aviation authorities.
The operating company, Inaer, which conducts medical
evacuations, said the plane was carrying two pilots, three
medical personnel, two passengers and one patient.
Punta Arenas is one of the southernmost cities in the
country, some 3,000 kilometers from the Chilean capital. (AFP)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’