‘Plane carrying 8 missing in southern Chile’
Santiago: An ambulance plane carrying eight
people went missing on a route in southern Chile on Thursday,
The plane, a twin-turboprop Beechcraft 300, declared an
emergency two hours into its flight from the southern city of
Punta Arenas to Santiago, said civil aviation authorities.
The operating company, Inaer, which conducts medical
evacuations, said the plane was carrying two pilots, three
medical personnel, two passengers and one patient.
Punta Arenas is one of the southernmost cities in the
country, some 3,000 kilometers from the Chilean capital. (AFP)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'