Plane crash kills two in Russia
Moscow: Two people were killed when a light plane crashed near Moscow Sunday, the emergency situations ministry said.
The crash took place in Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region around 3.30 p.m., Xinhua quoted a ministry spokesperson as saying.
The private single-engine plane crashed and caught fire soon after take-off, killing the two people onboard.
This was the second light aircraft crash in a week. Last Sunday, a pilot was killed when his light plane crashed during an air show near Moscow.
In May, an Mi-8 military helicopter crashed in central Russia`s Saratov region, killing the pilot and prompting the air force to ground all choppers of the type.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble