Plane crash kills two in Russia
Moscow: Two people were killed when a light plane crashed near Moscow Sunday, the emergency situations ministry said.
The crash took place in Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region around 3.30 p.m., Xinhua quoted a ministry spokesperson as saying.
The private single-engine plane crashed and caught fire soon after take-off, killing the two people onboard.
This was the second light aircraft crash in a week. Last Sunday, a pilot was killed when his light plane crashed during an air show near Moscow.
In May, an Mi-8 military helicopter crashed in central Russia`s Saratov region, killing the pilot and prompting the air force to ground all choppers of the type.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men