Plane crash kills two in Russia
Moscow: Two people were killed when a light plane crashed near Moscow Sunday, the emergency situations ministry said.
The crash took place in Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region around 3.30 p.m., Xinhua quoted a ministry spokesperson as saying.
The private single-engine plane crashed and caught fire soon after take-off, killing the two people onboard.
This was the second light aircraft crash in a week. Last Sunday, a pilot was killed when his light plane crashed during an air show near Moscow.
In May, an Mi-8 military helicopter crashed in central Russia`s Saratov region, killing the pilot and prompting the air force to ground all choppers of the type.
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires