Plane crashes in Canada with 9 on board
Sanikiluaq (Canada): Authorities say a plane en route from Winnipeg to the remote Arctic territory of Nunavut has crashed with nine people on board.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corp., citing a Nunavut government official, reports that the Perimeter Aviation plane aborted a landing and crashed less than a kilometre from the end of a runway in the community of Sanikiluaq.
The CBC says the plane was carrying seven passengers and two crew and went down at about 6 p.M. Eastern time.
The CBC says the Nunavut government official indicated there were survivors, some of them injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read