Plane crashes in Guatemala, six killed
Mexico City: A plane has crashed in the mountains of western Guatemala, killing six men, at least two of them from Mexico.
The fire department says the plane smashed into a hill in the town of Nuevo Porvenir today and was completely destroyed. The town is near the Mexico border.
Firefighters spokesman Cecilio Chacaj says two of the men have been identified, including the pilot. His license says he is native of Tamaulipas state, in northern Mexico.
The identification of another passenger in the plane says he was from Sonora, a state that also borders the United States.
Officials say locals found bags of money at the crash site and were trying to take some away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!