Plane emergency landing on US highway
Los Angeles: A small executive plane carrying four people made an emergency landing on a southern Californian highway.
Dodging oncoming traffic, the aircraft in an apparent distress landed on Interstate 15 in Escondido, about 48 kilometres north of San Diego.
`Seattle Times` quoting Californian highway patrol said the aircraft managed to safely park on the highway and there were no injuries to the occupants.
But they said two lanes of the Interstate highway were blocked as authorities and owners of the plane struggled to tow it away to clear the passage before the morning rush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Brazilian research proves Aedes aegypti mosquito as source of Zika virus!
- 'Nokia could cut 10,000-15,000 jobs worldwide'
- Manipur HSLC exam result 2016: Manipur Board Class 10 result to be declared shortly, check manresult.nic.in for Manipur Class X result 2016
- Air ambulance with seven people crash lands in Delhi's Najafgarh
- Nehru, Gandhi family responsible for rising rapes in India, says Rajasthan BJP MLA Gyandev Ahuja