Plane emergency landing on US highway
Los Angeles: A small executive plane carrying four people made an emergency landing on a southern Californian highway.
Dodging oncoming traffic, the aircraft in an apparent distress landed on Interstate 15 in Escondido, about 48 kilometres north of San Diego.
`Seattle Times` quoting Californian highway patrol said the aircraft managed to safely park on the highway and there were no injuries to the occupants.
But they said two lanes of the Interstate highway were blocked as authorities and owners of the plane struggled to tow it away to clear the passage before the morning rush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees