Planned air search for missing plane again suspended
Perth:The planned air search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended for Wednesday due to poor weather conditions in the target area, the Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) announced.
Three aircraft that had departed for the search area have been recalled, the JACC statement said.
Current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, making air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.
The 12 ships involved in Wednesday`s search will continue with their planned activities.
Planned air search activities were suspended due to poor weather conditions Tuesday as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- When Rajiv Gandhi explained features of a new Indian Navy ship to his parents-in-law
- Congolese's murder: VK Singh deputed to allay African envoys' concerns
- Kolkata civic body orders testing of bread samples
- Two journalists asked to leave army event as they didn't stand up during national anthem
- Huawei files lawsuits accusing Samsung of violating patents