Planned air search for missing plane again suspended
Perth:The planned air search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended for Wednesday due to poor weather conditions in the target area, the Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) announced.
Three aircraft that had departed for the search area have been recalled, the JACC statement said.
Current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, making air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.
The 12 ships involved in Wednesday`s search will continue with their planned activities.
Planned air search activities were suspended due to poor weather conditions Tuesday as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you