Planned air search for missing plane again suspended
Perth:The planned air search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended for Wednesday due to poor weather conditions in the target area, the Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) announced.
Three aircraft that had departed for the search area have been recalled, the JACC statement said.
Current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, making air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.
The 12 ships involved in Wednesday`s search will continue with their planned activities.
Planned air search activities were suspended due to poor weather conditions Tuesday as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Know the final recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series