Planned air search for missing plane again suspended
Perth:The planned air search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended for Wednesday due to poor weather conditions in the target area, the Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) announced.
Three aircraft that had departed for the search area have been recalled, the JACC statement said.
Current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, making air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.
The 12 ships involved in Wednesday`s search will continue with their planned activities.
Planned air search activities were suspended due to poor weather conditions Tuesday as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet