Poland: Bus carrying teens crashes; 16 injured
Warsaw: A bus carrying 19 people, most of them
teenage members of a sports club, collided with a small car at
an intersection in a Polish village on Saturday, injuring 16 people,
Of the 16, four were badly hurt, but no one was in
life-threatening condition. The wounded were transported to
hospitals, some by helicopter.
The accident involved the bus and a Toyota Yaris and
occurred in the early afternoon in Kromolin Stary, a village
near the central Polish city of Lodz.
The bus carried three adults and 16 youth between the ages
of 16 and 18, said Arkadiusz Makowski, a spokesman for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption