Poland: Bus carrying teens crashes; 16 injured
Warsaw: A bus carrying 19 people, most of them
teenage members of a sports club, collided with a small car at
an intersection in a Polish village on Saturday, injuring 16 people,
Of the 16, four were badly hurt, but no one was in
life-threatening condition. The wounded were transported to
hospitals, some by helicopter.
The accident involved the bus and a Toyota Yaris and
occurred in the early afternoon in Kromolin Stary, a village
near the central Polish city of Lodz.
The bus carried three adults and 16 youth between the ages
of 16 and 18, said Arkadiusz Makowski, a spokesman for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft
- WATCH: SPINE-CHILLING! Goldberg makes WWE debut, spears The Rock!
- Sharad Pawar's MCA accepts SC verdict in toto, to rewrite constitution
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video