Poland: Bus carrying teens crashes; 16 injured
Warsaw: A bus carrying 19 people, most of them
teenage members of a sports club, collided with a small car at
an intersection in a Polish village on Saturday, injuring 16 people,
Of the 16, four were badly hurt, but no one was in
life-threatening condition. The wounded were transported to
hospitals, some by helicopter.
The accident involved the bus and a Toyota Yaris and
occurred in the early afternoon in Kromolin Stary, a village
near the central Polish city of Lodz.
The bus carried three adults and 16 youth between the ages
of 16 and 18, said Arkadiusz Makowski, a spokesman for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users