Poland: Bus carrying teens crashes; 16 injured
Warsaw: A bus carrying 19 people, most of them
teenage members of a sports club, collided with a small car at
an intersection in a Polish village on Saturday, injuring 16 people,
Of the 16, four were badly hurt, but no one was in
life-threatening condition. The wounded were transported to
hospitals, some by helicopter.
The accident involved the bus and a Toyota Yaris and
occurred in the early afternoon in Kromolin Stary, a village
near the central Polish city of Lodz.
The bus carried three adults and 16 youth between the ages
of 16 and 18, said Arkadiusz Makowski, a spokesman for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter