Poland to have new government in November
Warsaw: Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk has announced that the new government will be formed by November 22 in the country, Xinhua reported.
Earlier this week, Poland`s State Electoral Commission (PKW) announced that the ruling Tusk-led Civic Platform (PO), has won in the Sunday`s Parliamentary Elections. It received nearly 40 percent of the votes.
On Monday, Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski said that Tusk would be the logical candidate of the victorious party to be the new prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal