Poland: Two small planes crash, 6 killed
Warsaw: Authorities in Poland say two small planes have crashed within half an hour of each other in separate accidents in the southern part of the country,
killing six people.
In the most deadly accident, a plane carrying four people
crashed into a house in Krakow on Sunday evening. Police
spokesman Dariusz Nowak says a 45-year-old pilot and three
children were killed.
Jaroslaw Piatek, a spokesman for firefighters, told the
all-news station TVN24 that the house burst into flames but
that nobody inside the house was hurt.
Half an hour earlier, police spokeswoman Sgt Justyna
Basiaga says a small plane carrying two people crashed in
Witowice Dolne, a village near the city of Nowy Sacz. She said
the plane was travelling from festivities at a local air club
and was headed to Krakow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack