Police raid Austrian`s home, find 56 skulls
Vienna: Police in Austria`s Burgenland province say they have charged a man with "disturbing the peace of the dead" after finding 56 skulls and other human skeletal remains in his home.
State broadcaster ORF said today that the bones were taken from graves of a church cemetery.
It reports that police became suspicious after the unidentified 47-year-old man tried to sell three of the skulls and two thigh bones at a flea market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt