Police raid Austrian`s home, find 56 skulls
Vienna: Police in Austria`s Burgenland province say they have charged a man with "disturbing the peace of the dead" after finding 56 skulls and other human skeletal remains in his home.
State broadcaster ORF said today that the bones were taken from graves of a church cemetery.
It reports that police became suspicious after the unidentified 47-year-old man tried to sell three of the skulls and two thigh bones at a flea market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city