Police shoot dead `several terrorists` in China`s Xinjiang: Report
Beijing: Chinese authorities shot dead "several terrorists" during an "attack" in Xinjiang on Friday, state media said, the latest violent incident in the restive far-west region home to mostly Muslim ethnic minority Uighurs.
"Several terrorists were shot dead by police during a terrorist attack Friday afternoon," the Xinhua news agency said, without providing further details. Xinjiang police and information officers reached by phone declined to comment.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- TVS Motor sales up 16% in April
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail