Police shoot dead `several terrorists` in China`s Xinjiang: Report
Beijing: Chinese authorities shot dead "several terrorists" during an "attack" in Xinjiang on Friday, state media said, the latest violent incident in the restive far-west region home to mostly Muslim ethnic minority Uighurs.
"Several terrorists were shot dead by police during a terrorist attack Friday afternoon," the Xinhua news agency said, without providing further details. Xinjiang police and information officers reached by phone declined to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works