Polish PM sacks Justice Minister
Warsaw: Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk has fired Justice Minister Jaroslaw Gowin after the latter accused German scientists of buying and experimenting on embryos bought from Poland.
Gowin, who was dismissed Monday, said in a television interview earlier this month that "German scientists are importing embryos from other countries, probably also from Poland, and conducting experiments on them", reported Xinhua.
He gave no evidence for the allegation.
He will be replaced by former interior minister Marek Biernacki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi