Polish PM sacks Justice Minister
Warsaw: Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk has fired Justice Minister Jaroslaw Gowin after the latter accused German scientists of buying and experimenting on embryos bought from Poland.
Gowin, who was dismissed Monday, said in a television interview earlier this month that "German scientists are importing embryos from other countries, probably also from Poland, and conducting experiments on them", reported Xinhua.
He gave no evidence for the allegation.
He will be replaced by former interior minister Marek Biernacki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter