Pope Benedict XVI to launch personal Twitter account
London: Pope Benedict XVI has planned to connect with people across the globe through a new personal Twitter account.
The new Twitter account will be his own, though it is doubtful that Benedict himself will operate the account.
According to the Daily Mirror, Benedict, 85, will more likely sign off on tweets written in his name.
His spokesman said details about Benedict`s handle and other information will come when the Vatican officially launches the account.
According to the report, Benedict sent his first tweet from a Vatican account last year when he launched the Vatican``s news information portal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video