Pope chooses eight cardinals to advise him, study reforms
Vatican City: Pope Francis on Saturday set up a group of eight cardinals from every continent to advise him about governing the church and study administrative reforms, the Vatican said.
Francis, the former Argentine cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, was elected by a conclave of cardinals exactly a month ago amid expectations that he would undertake such reforms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi