Pregnant Duchess Kate `craving for spicy Indian curries`
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is due to give birth to the royal baby in just a few days, wants to eat Indian food - known to trigger labour.
Friends Chan and Hash Shingadia rustled up a Ruby Murray for the 31-year-old royal after she visited her family village, Bucklebury in Berkshire, the Daily Star reported.
Hash said that Kate had a craving so she made her a big batch to take away with rice and flatbread."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!