Pregnant Duchess Kate `craving for spicy Indian curries`
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is due to give birth to the royal baby in just a few days, wants to eat Indian food - known to trigger labour.
Friends Chan and Hash Shingadia rustled up a Ruby Murray for the 31-year-old royal after she visited her family village, Bucklebury in Berkshire, the Daily Star reported.
Hash said that Kate had a craving so she made her a big batch to take away with rice and flatbread."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India