Pregnant Kate Middleton `nervous to give birth`
Washington: Kate Middleton, whose official due date is July 11, is "nervous" to give birth to her little monarch.
A family source told Us magazine that the Duchess of Cambridge is "feeling great".
The source said that Prince William`s wife of two years is full of energy and really "rather used to the bump!"
The insider revealed to the publication that Kate, who is putting the final touches on the redecoration project for the couple`s new, 20-room flat in Kensington, is still busy and is making sure that she`s done as much as possible for the new house before the baby is born.
The source also assured that she and the baby are healthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1