President Obama `pops Nicorette gum` during White House ceremony
New York: US President Barack Obama was spotted popping a piece of Nicorette gum while seated alongside former President George H.W. Bush during a White House ceremony on Monday.
Obama was caught making the subtle move by Fox News cameras at a ceremony to recognize the Points of Light volunteer program, the New York Daily News reported.
It seems that the President, who reportedly quit smoking in 2011, still relies on gum to fight his nicotine urges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside
- Yogeshwar Dutt's Bronze to be upgraded to Silver: Virender Sehwag expresses excitement with HILARIOUS tweet
- Rahul Gandhi on three-day visit to Amethi from Wednesday
- ChampOne C1 at Rs 501: Know how to register; flash sale starts on Friday
- Philippines stops issuing haj passports to Muslim pilgrims