Prince Charles toasts the success of the British Asian Trust
London: Prince Charles hosted a special
dinner here for the British Asian Trust, the newest of the 20
organisations that form his Charities.
Charles used the occasion yesterday to thank celebrity
ambassadors, patrons, corporate partners, friends and
supporters of the Trust, which builds bridges between the
diaspora community and high-impact charitable organisations in
South Asia and the UK.
Well known British Asian celebrities, sports
personalities and the Who`s Who of Asian businessmen,
including film-maker Gurinder Chadha, cricketer Mark
Ramprakash, attended the event.
Well-known chef Atul Kochhar, proprietor of noted
restaurant Benareas and executive chef at Colony in London,
served guests a sample of the unique dining experience that
has made him a household name.
Manoj Badale, Chairman of the British Asian Trust
said: "As Chairman of the Trust, I am pleased to report that
the Trust is on its way to creating a unique platform that
will link the Asian diaspora to grass-root charities in South
Asia and the UK and would like to thank all of our
ambassadors, trustees and supporters for this success."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged