Prince George is `loud and very good looking`: Prince William
Washington: Prince William, who made his first public speech at the Anglesey agricultural show since wife Kate Middleton gave birth to their son Prince George on July 22, said that the three-week-old is "pretty loud but of course very good looking!"
William confided to the crowd that parenthood is fun, but a little exhausting, US magazine reported.
He joked that while he thought Search and Rescue duties over Snowdonia were physically and mentally demanding, looking after a three week-old baby was quite tiring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Bizarre! Saudi man sexually assaults maid, wife faces jail