Prince George, youngest royal on Canadian stamp
London: Prince William and Duchess Catherine`s son has become the youngest royal to feature on a Canadian postage stamp after a collection was created to mark his birth.
The three-month-old appears alongside his parents on the stamp, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Lisa Raitt, the minister responsible for Canada Post, said: "When His Royal Highness was born, people around the world celebrated ... This stamp proudly memorialises this moment in our history."
The stamp is available for a limited time and can be bought online and at post offices across Canada from Oct 22.
Even the New Zealand post issued a stamp to recognise the birth of the tiny tot.
Canada has already paid tribute to Prince George`s birth after the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled two special coins and a collector coin set to mark his arrival into the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?