Prince George, youngest royal on Canadian stamp
London: Prince William and Duchess Catherine`s son has become the youngest royal to feature on a Canadian postage stamp after a collection was created to mark his birth.
The three-month-old appears alongside his parents on the stamp, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Lisa Raitt, the minister responsible for Canada Post, said: "When His Royal Highness was born, people around the world celebrated ... This stamp proudly memorialises this moment in our history."
The stamp is available for a limited time and can be bought online and at post offices across Canada from Oct 22.
Even the New Zealand post issued a stamp to recognise the birth of the tiny tot.
Canada has already paid tribute to Prince George`s birth after the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled two special coins and a collector coin set to mark his arrival into the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez