Prince George, youngest royal on Canadian stamp
London: Prince William and Duchess Catherine`s son has become the youngest royal to feature on a Canadian postage stamp after a collection was created to mark his birth.
The three-month-old appears alongside his parents on the stamp, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Lisa Raitt, the minister responsible for Canada Post, said: "When His Royal Highness was born, people around the world celebrated ... This stamp proudly memorialises this moment in our history."
The stamp is available for a limited time and can be bought online and at post offices across Canada from Oct 22.
Even the New Zealand post issued a stamp to recognise the birth of the tiny tot.
Canada has already paid tribute to Prince George`s birth after the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled two special coins and a collector coin set to mark his arrival into the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi