Prince Harry compares baby George to Churchill
London: Britain`s Prince Harry has compared baby Prince George to a young Winston Churchill.
The fourth in line to Britain`s throne made the comparison between his 11-month-old nephew and the country`s war-time Prime Minister while chatting to guests at a party in the Chilean capital of Santiago to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II`s official birthday.
The 29-year-old reportedly told Virginia Araya, a presenter on national radio station Infinita, "He`s growing up, he is walking and he has big, chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill."
Earlier this month, Prince William and Kate`s baby, Prince George was pictured almost walking at a polo match.
The Prince also laid a wreath at a monument to the country`s founder Bernardo O`Higgins ? the independence leader who, with Jose de San Martin, freed Chile from Spanish rule in the war of independence at the beginning of the nineteenth century.
After laying the wreath in the form of a Union flag, he chatted to people among the small crowd, during which a woman gave him a present of two carved wooden dolls from the Mapuche tribe.
"Is this for George or me?" he asked her.
It was for him, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report