Prince Harry compares baby George to Churchill
London: Britain`s Prince Harry has compared baby Prince George to a young Winston Churchill.
The fourth in line to Britain`s throne made the comparison between his 11-month-old nephew and the country`s war-time Prime Minister while chatting to guests at a party in the Chilean capital of Santiago to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II`s official birthday.
The 29-year-old reportedly told Virginia Araya, a presenter on national radio station Infinita, "He`s growing up, he is walking and he has big, chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill."
Earlier this month, Prince William and Kate`s baby, Prince George was pictured almost walking at a polo match.
The Prince also laid a wreath at a monument to the country`s founder Bernardo O`Higgins ? the independence leader who, with Jose de San Martin, freed Chile from Spanish rule in the war of independence at the beginning of the nineteenth century.
After laying the wreath in the form of a Union flag, he chatted to people among the small crowd, during which a woman gave him a present of two carved wooden dolls from the Mapuche tribe.
"Is this for George or me?" he asked her.
It was for him, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report