Prince Harry compares baby George to Churchill
London: Britain`s Prince Harry has compared baby Prince George to a young Winston Churchill.
The fourth in line to Britain`s throne made the comparison between his 11-month-old nephew and the country`s war-time Prime Minister while chatting to guests at a party in the Chilean capital of Santiago to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II`s official birthday.
The 29-year-old reportedly told Virginia Araya, a presenter on national radio station Infinita, "He`s growing up, he is walking and he has big, chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill."
Earlier this month, Prince William and Kate`s baby, Prince George was pictured almost walking at a polo match.
The Prince also laid a wreath at a monument to the country`s founder Bernardo O`Higgins ? the independence leader who, with Jose de San Martin, freed Chile from Spanish rule in the war of independence at the beginning of the nineteenth century.
After laying the wreath in the form of a Union flag, he chatted to people among the small crowd, during which a woman gave him a present of two carved wooden dolls from the Mapuche tribe.
"Is this for George or me?" he asked her.
It was for him, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH