Prince Harry ‘disappointed’ over nude pics scandal
Washington: Prince Harry, who was snapped frolicking around nude during a recent Las Vegas trip, is said to be very disappointed with his antics.
The snaps, which saw the prince completely naked with a mystery girl, have caused considerable uproar within the royal family.
"He feels he has let himself down and is very disappointed with the fact that he allowed it to happen," People quoted a source as telling UK`s Sunday Times.
The magazine also claimed that it`s unlikely the 27-year-old will attend the opening ceremony of the Paralympic Games this week as originally planned.
Meanwhile, Rosa Monckton, a close friend of the royal`s late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, has given her backing to the Prince.
"He is absolutely entitled to a private life. He has a full-time job and he is a full-time serving member of the armed forces. They all need to let their hair down,” she said.
Although she admitted that the young royal is "guilty of a lack of judgment”, she defended him saying: "But that`s young men for you … It`s classic of a young officer. They work very hard and they play very hard. It`s a very simple thing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing