Prince Harry has `mental problems`: Taliban
New York: The Taliban believes Prince Harry has developed "mental problems" during his four-month tour of duty in Afghanistan.
The Taliban bashed the prince, who is third in line for the British throne, over his recent comparison of shooting Taliban militants with PlayStation games, reports New York Daily News.
The 28-year-old Army captain, in an interview filmed last month, said he had taken insurgents "out of the game" during his second tour in Afghanistan. Taliban spokesman, Zabiullah Mujahid said that to describe the war in Afghanistan as a game demeans anyone, especially a prince.
He added that the outfit does not take Harry`s comments very seriously, as they have seen and heard that many foreign soldiers who come to Afghanistan develop some kind of mental problems on their way out.
Harry said he was happy to have been "pushed forward to the front seat," of the Apache attack helicopter, occupying the spot reserved for the gunner. He said it was a joy for him because he loves playing PlayStation and Xbox, and believes he is doing something quite useful with his thumbs.
Harry was also under scrutiny at home for implying his agile thumbs were a benefit to the military. Harry completed his tour of duty this week, military officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa