Prince Harry performs death-defying stunts in Apache attack helicopter
London: Prince Harry wowed audience as he twisted his Apache attack helicopter virtually onto its back at the RAF Cosford Air Show , in Shropshire.
Until his presence was announced, people had no clue about the 28-year-old royal, who was a co-pilot of the helicopter, being part of the display team, the Sun reported.
It was Harry`s first stint in an aerial-acrobatic helicopter show team.
Harry is a co-pilot gunner with the RAF`s 662 Squadron of the Army Air Corps (AAC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users