Prince Harry performs death-defying stunts in Apache attack helicopter
London: Prince Harry wowed audience as he twisted his Apache attack helicopter virtually onto its back at the RAF Cosford Air Show , in Shropshire.
Until his presence was announced, people had no clue about the 28-year-old royal, who was a co-pilot of the helicopter, being part of the display team, the Sun reported.
It was Harry`s first stint in an aerial-acrobatic helicopter show team.
Harry is a co-pilot gunner with the RAF`s 662 Squadron of the Army Air Corps (AAC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III