Prince Harry performs death-defying stunts in Apache attack helicopter
London: Prince Harry wowed audience as he twisted his Apache attack helicopter virtually onto its back at the RAF Cosford Air Show , in Shropshire.
Until his presence was announced, people had no clue about the 28-year-old royal, who was a co-pilot of the helicopter, being part of the display team, the Sun reported.
It was Harry`s first stint in an aerial-acrobatic helicopter show team.
Harry is a co-pilot gunner with the RAF`s 662 Squadron of the Army Air Corps (AAC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter