Prince Harry performs death-defying stunts in Apache attack helicopter
London: Prince Harry wowed audience as he twisted his Apache attack helicopter virtually onto its back at the RAF Cosford Air Show , in Shropshire.
Until his presence was announced, people had no clue about the 28-year-old royal, who was a co-pilot of the helicopter, being part of the display team, the Sun reported.
It was Harry`s first stint in an aerial-acrobatic helicopter show team.
Harry is a co-pilot gunner with the RAF`s 662 Squadron of the Army Air Corps (AAC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor