Prince Harry plans ‘royal’ baby bash in Las Vegas
London: After his infamous naked romp in Las Vegas earlier this year, Prince Harry is reportedly planning to head back to the Sin City for a `wild boys-only bash` to celebrate the announcement of a royal baby.
Prince Harry was "delighted" by the news of his sister-in-law, Kate Middleton`s much-awaited pregnancy announcement this week.
However, friends say the Duchess of Cambridge could be embarrassed if the 28-year-old overdoes the baby celebrations, the `Daily Star` reported.
The new arrival will be third in line to the throne after Prince Charles and Prince William.
Harry, currently serving as a helicopter pilot in the Army Air Corps in Afghanistan, made headlines when he was snapped nude in a game of strip billiards at his hotel in Las Vegas, causing much embarrassment to the royal family in UK.
He is said to be itching to repeat his August trip when he completes his current tour of duty in Afghanistan, the paper said.
"A lot of the boys are trying to get Harry to go on another trip to Vegas when their service is done," a US military source said.
Las Vegas is already keen to welcome him back after the city hit a jackpot when the royal`s last visit boosted its economy by a whopping 14 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof