Prince Harry prefers to eat with hands since stint with Gurkhas!
London: Prince Charles has joked that his son Prince Harry has terrible table manners and cannot even use a knife and fork.
The 64-year-old Royal, joked that his son, who is a helicopter pilot currently deployed in Afghanistan, prefers to tackle food with his hands, the Daily Star reported.
Talking of a previous posting in the war-torn country, Charles said that his 28-year-old son was attached to the Gurkhas, for which he has been the Commander-in-Chief for about 35 years.
The Royal Highness jokingly said to them that he has spent all these years trying to teach his son to eat with a knife and fork, but now he prefers pulling apart meat with his hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi