Prince Harry prefers to eat with hands since stint with Gurkhas!
London: Prince Charles has joked that his son Prince Harry has terrible table manners and cannot even use a knife and fork.
The 64-year-old Royal, joked that his son, who is a helicopter pilot currently deployed in Afghanistan, prefers to tackle food with his hands, the Daily Star reported.
Talking of a previous posting in the war-torn country, Charles said that his 28-year-old son was attached to the Gurkhas, for which he has been the Commander-in-Chief for about 35 years.
The Royal Highness jokingly said to them that he has spent all these years trying to teach his son to eat with a knife and fork, but now he prefers pulling apart meat with his hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...