Prince Harry prefers to eat with hands since stint with Gurkhas!
London: Prince Charles has joked that his son Prince Harry has terrible table manners and cannot even use a knife and fork.
The 64-year-old Royal, joked that his son, who is a helicopter pilot currently deployed in Afghanistan, prefers to tackle food with his hands, the Daily Star reported.
Talking of a previous posting in the war-torn country, Charles said that his 28-year-old son was attached to the Gurkhas, for which he has been the Commander-in-Chief for about 35 years.
The Royal Highness jokingly said to them that he has spent all these years trying to teach his son to eat with a knife and fork, but now he prefers pulling apart meat with his hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ