Prince Harry prefers to eat with hands since stint with Gurkhas!
London: Prince Charles has joked that his son Prince Harry has terrible table manners and cannot even use a knife and fork.
The 64-year-old Royal, joked that his son, who is a helicopter pilot currently deployed in Afghanistan, prefers to tackle food with his hands, the Daily Star reported.
Talking of a previous posting in the war-torn country, Charles said that his 28-year-old son was attached to the Gurkhas, for which he has been the Commander-in-Chief for about 35 years.
The Royal Highness jokingly said to them that he has spent all these years trying to teach his son to eat with a knife and fork, but now he prefers pulling apart meat with his hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito