Prince Harry prefers to eat with hands since stint with Gurkhas!
London: Prince Charles has joked that his son Prince Harry has terrible table manners and cannot even use a knife and fork.
The 64-year-old Royal, joked that his son, who is a helicopter pilot currently deployed in Afghanistan, prefers to tackle food with his hands, the Daily Star reported.
Talking of a previous posting in the war-torn country, Charles said that his 28-year-old son was attached to the Gurkhas, for which he has been the Commander-in-Chief for about 35 years.
The Royal Highness jokingly said to them that he has spent all these years trying to teach his son to eat with a knife and fork, but now he prefers pulling apart meat with his hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!