Prince Harry says he`ll beat US to South Pole
London: Prince Harry says he will take part in a race to the South Pole, leading a team of wounded British military personnel against counterparts from Australia, Canada, and the United States.
In a tongue-in-cheek challenge to his competitors, the 28-year-old royal today said that he would have a cup of tea "ready for you when you join us at the Pole".
Harry and his fellow teammates are taking part in the 335-km Walking With The Wounded South Pole Allied Challenge in November and December of this year at the height of the Antarctic summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary