Prince Harry says he`ll beat US to South Pole
London: Prince Harry says he will take part in a race to the South Pole, leading a team of wounded British military personnel against counterparts from Australia, Canada, and the United States.
In a tongue-in-cheek challenge to his competitors, the 28-year-old royal today said that he would have a cup of tea "ready for you when you join us at the Pole".
Harry and his fellow teammates are taking part in the 335-km Walking With The Wounded South Pole Allied Challenge in November and December of this year at the height of the Antarctic summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report