Prince Harry says he`ll beat US to South Pole
London: Prince Harry says he will take part in a race to the South Pole, leading a team of wounded British military personnel against counterparts from Australia, Canada, and the United States.
In a tongue-in-cheek challenge to his competitors, the 28-year-old royal today said that he would have a cup of tea "ready for you when you join us at the Pole".
Harry and his fellow teammates are taking part in the 335-km Walking With The Wounded South Pole Allied Challenge in November and December of this year at the height of the Antarctic summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa
- Pink Ball Test: Jury still out on sighting, no reverse swing for pacers or turn for spinners
- RCom-Aircel expected to sign merger deal by Sept 1st week
- Mehbooba flies to Delhi as one more killed in Kashmir violence; toll rises to 70