Prince Harry to have special `babe` security team during US visit
London: Prince Harry will be having a special security team to keep fame-hungry girls away from him, during his US tour from May 9-15.
The 28-year-old royal is set to get extra-special protection because he was photographed in a naked embrace with a blonde girl and the images were seen around the world, the Daily Star reported.
Harry is said to have inquired about meeting Jennifer Lawrence, 22, ‘High School Musical’ actress Vanessa Hudgens, 24, Scarlett Johansson, 28, and swimsuit model Kate Upton, 20, in New York.
But the Palace said that Harry’s week will focus on representing a number of charities and the Government while showing support for injured servicemen and women.
He will fly out on May 9 to the east coast as well as Denver, Colorado, and Colorado Springs to support veterans’ charities and play a bit of polo.
Harry will also attend the 2013 Warrior Games, a competition between British and American veteran athletes.
His six-day itinerary consist of visit to Arlington National Cemetery, Walter Reed National Medical Center and an exhibition on Capitol Hill about land mine clearance, a favourite cause of his late mother, Princess Diana.
He will also visit areas in New Jersey battered last year by Hurricane Sandy.
He will also play in the Sentebale Polo Cup in Connecticut to support Sentebale, a charity he founded to help children in the African state of Lesotho.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi