Prince Harry`s girlfriend gets 20K pound job in theatre marketing
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas has supposedly got a new job in theatre marketing and will make 20,000 pounds-a-year.
According to a UK publication, the blonde beauty, who was previously aiming to be a professional dancer, is fiercely independent and doesn`t want anything through her connection to the 29-year-old Prince, the Daily Express reported.
The tabloid added that Bonas believes that if she was ever given major roles she would always wonder whether she had earned it or whether it was given to her because of her relationship with Harry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India