Prince Harry`s girlfriend gets 20K pound job in theatre marketing
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas has supposedly got a new job in theatre marketing and will make 20,000 pounds-a-year.
According to a UK publication, the blonde beauty, who was previously aiming to be a professional dancer, is fiercely independent and doesn`t want anything through her connection to the 29-year-old Prince, the Daily Express reported.
The tabloid added that Bonas believes that if she was ever given major roles she would always wonder whether she had earned it or whether it was given to her because of her relationship with Harry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown