Prince Harry`s girlfriend gets 20K pound job in theatre marketing
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas has supposedly got a new job in theatre marketing and will make 20,000 pounds-a-year.
According to a UK publication, the blonde beauty, who was previously aiming to be a professional dancer, is fiercely independent and doesn`t want anything through her connection to the 29-year-old Prince, the Daily Express reported.
The tabloid added that Bonas believes that if she was ever given major roles she would always wonder whether she had earned it or whether it was given to her because of her relationship with Harry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police