Prince Harry`s girlfriend gets 20K pound job in theatre marketing
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas has supposedly got a new job in theatre marketing and will make 20,000 pounds-a-year.
According to a UK publication, the blonde beauty, who was previously aiming to be a professional dancer, is fiercely independent and doesn`t want anything through her connection to the 29-year-old Prince, the Daily Express reported.
The tabloid added that Bonas believes that if she was ever given major roles she would always wonder whether she had earned it or whether it was given to her because of her relationship with Harry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!