Prince Harry`s girlfriend`s stepdad found dead
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas` stepfather was recently found dead at his rented house in Salisbury, Wiltshire by his housekeeper, it has been revealed.
Christopher Shaw tied the knot with Bonas` mum, Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, in the 90`s and they were together for 6 years before splitting, the Mirror reported.
Meanwhile, Shaw`s 24-year-old stepdaughter is "absolutely shocked" after the sudden death of the 76-year-old former banker, who supposedly suffered from a chronic kidney disease and only had 18 months to live.
Wiltshire Police said that the coroner was awaiting the results of toxicology tests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth