Prince Harry`s girlfriend`s stepdad found dead
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas` stepfather was recently found dead at his rented house in Salisbury, Wiltshire by his housekeeper, it has been revealed.
Christopher Shaw tied the knot with Bonas` mum, Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, in the 90`s and they were together for 6 years before splitting, the Mirror reported.
Meanwhile, Shaw`s 24-year-old stepdaughter is "absolutely shocked" after the sudden death of the 76-year-old former banker, who supposedly suffered from a chronic kidney disease and only had 18 months to live.
Wiltshire Police said that the coroner was awaiting the results of toxicology tests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security