Prince Harry`s girlfriend`s stepdad found dead
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas` stepfather was recently found dead at his rented house in Salisbury, Wiltshire by his housekeeper, it has been revealed.
Christopher Shaw tied the knot with Bonas` mum, Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, in the 90`s and they were together for 6 years before splitting, the Mirror reported.
Meanwhile, Shaw`s 24-year-old stepdaughter is "absolutely shocked" after the sudden death of the 76-year-old former banker, who supposedly suffered from a chronic kidney disease and only had 18 months to live.
Wiltshire Police said that the coroner was awaiting the results of toxicology tests.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video