Prince Harry`s girlfriend`s stepdad found dead
London: Prince Harry`s girlfriend Cressida Bonas` stepfather was recently found dead at his rented house in Salisbury, Wiltshire by his housekeeper, it has been revealed.
Christopher Shaw tied the knot with Bonas` mum, Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, in the 90`s and they were together for 6 years before splitting, the Mirror reported.
Meanwhile, Shaw`s 24-year-old stepdaughter is "absolutely shocked" after the sudden death of the 76-year-old former banker, who supposedly suffered from a chronic kidney disease and only had 18 months to live.
Wiltshire Police said that the coroner was awaiting the results of toxicology tests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!