Prince Harry’s naked Vegas party girl arrested
New York: The San Diego beautician, who claims she had a naked romp with Prince Harry, was arrested on a felony warrant in San Diego, as she tried to board a plane to Mexico on August 24.
According to a law enforcement source, Carrie Lynn Reichert is wanted in Harrison County, Mississippi, for allegedly writing four bad cheques worth a total of USD 21,672 starting in August 2003, the New York Daily News reported.
“Customs matched her up at the airport. She was fixing to go out of the country, but we had them snatch her up. She didn’t get to go on her little weekend adventure,” the source said.
The law enforcement source said that the felony fraud charges carry more than a year in jail.
“How stupid can you be? You know you’ve got warrants on bad checks you’ve written. After 9/11, you know we’re checking everyone on every flight,” the source said.
Reichert is now cooling her heels in a Santee, California, detention centre -- where her inmate record lists her as a blue-eyed blonde who’s 5-feet 7-inches tall, 120 pounds and 40 years old.
The first girl to go on the record with an allegedly eyewitness account of Prince Harry`s sexed-up shenanigans, Reichert claimed she was one of about 10 “really pretty girls” handpicked to party with the wild Windsor in a private Vegas hotel suite last month.
“We kissed, he was naked at the time, and pretty open,” Reichert told People magazine.
“It was a drunken fumble. It wasn’t romantic, just fun,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered