Prince Philip discharged from hospital
London: Prince Philip, 91, was discharged from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary on Monday after being treated for bladder infection.
Seated in the passenger seat of a Range Rover, the Duke of Edinburg waved to the doctors and nurses while leaving.
The Duke was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday during the royals` annual summer break at Balmoral in Aberdeenshire.
He was admitted after recurrence of the infection, which he earlier suffered before the Diamond Jubilee concert.
The Buckingham Palace had described his admission to hospital as a "precautionary measure."
This is Duke’s third hospital stay in the last nine months.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- OnePlus to open service centres in India, guarantees 1 hour turnaround time
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali pile pressure on visitors on Day 2