Prince Philip discharged from hospital
London: Prince Philip, 91, was discharged from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary on Monday after being treated for bladder infection.
Seated in the passenger seat of a Range Rover, the Duke of Edinburg waved to the doctors and nurses while leaving.
The Duke was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday during the royals` annual summer break at Balmoral in Aberdeenshire.
He was admitted after recurrence of the infection, which he earlier suffered before the Diamond Jubilee concert.
The Buckingham Palace had described his admission to hospital as a "precautionary measure."
This is Duke’s third hospital stay in the last nine months.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured