Prince Philip discharged from hospital
London: Prince Philip, 91, was discharged from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary on Monday after being treated for bladder infection.
Seated in the passenger seat of a Range Rover, the Duke of Edinburg waved to the doctors and nurses while leaving.
The Duke was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday during the royals` annual summer break at Balmoral in Aberdeenshire.
He was admitted after recurrence of the infection, which he earlier suffered before the Diamond Jubilee concert.
The Buckingham Palace had described his admission to hospital as a "precautionary measure."
This is Duke’s third hospital stay in the last nine months.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh