Prince Philip responding well to treatment
London: Buckingham Palace says Prince Philip will likely remain hospitalised for a few more days while receiving treatment for a recurring bladder infection.
The 91-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth II was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary yesterday.
The palace said today that he is responding well to treatment, but it was unclear when Philip would be released. It said "he is likely to remain in hospital for a few more days."
It is Philip`s third hospital stay in the last eight months. He was hospitalised for five days in June with a bladder infection that may have been aggravated by his appearance at a flotilla marking the queen`s 60-year reign.
In December, he underwent a successful coronary stent procedure to clear a blocked artery.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split