Prince William attends Charity Polo Match before birth of royal baby
Washington: A happy looking Prince William managed to take time out to relax, before becoming a first-time father, as he joined Prince Harry at a Charity Polo Match on Sunday.
The match was held at the Cirencester Park, Gloucestershire, to benefit homeless charity Centrepoint, Child Bereavement UK and WellChild.
A trustee of Centrepoint, Danielle Alexandra, told People magazine, that the dad-to-be was glowing about this wonderful time in his life.
Alexandra asserted that in her opinion, the Duke of Cambridge is very excited and happy at the chance to be a father.
She added that Prince William, whose wife Kate Middleton is due to give birth in July, is one of the most loving people and a perfect guy to be a dad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das