Prince William attends Charity Polo Match before birth of royal baby
Washington: A happy looking Prince William managed to take time out to relax, before becoming a first-time father, as he joined Prince Harry at a Charity Polo Match on Sunday.
The match was held at the Cirencester Park, Gloucestershire, to benefit homeless charity Centrepoint, Child Bereavement UK and WellChild.
A trustee of Centrepoint, Danielle Alexandra, told People magazine, that the dad-to-be was glowing about this wonderful time in his life.
Alexandra asserted that in her opinion, the Duke of Cambridge is very excited and happy at the chance to be a father.
She added that Prince William, whose wife Kate Middleton is due to give birth in July, is one of the most loving people and a perfect guy to be a dad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday